PDF Translation Release Announcement
We are excited to announce the addition of a new feature to our service. Here are the details and some important notes regarding this update.
New Feature: PDF Document Translation Service
With this new feature, you can now easily translate PDF documents into different languages. The process is simple:
- Upload your PDF document.
- Select the language into which you wish to translate.
- That's it! Our service will automatically translate the document for you.
- Images in Documents: Currently, images within the documents are not translated.
- Formatting Changes: After translation, the document will be converted into a Word file (.docx format). Be aware that some of the original PDF document's layout and formatting might be lost during this conversion.
- Language Limitations: Currently, our service only supports languages that are written from left to right, and therefore does not support languages like Arabic.
- Improving Translation Accuracy: We are continuously working on enhancing the accuracy of our translations.
- Layout Preservation Feature: We are developing a feature that will allow the translation of PDF documents while preserving the original layout and formatting.
We hope this new feature will greatly assist you in your business and learning endeavors. Please feel free to make use of it.